Producing precious metals compositions since 1930.
- Cookies policy
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. Its usefulness is that the website is able to remember your visit when you return to browse this page. The cookies usually stored technical information , personal preferences, content personalization , usage statistics, links to social networks , access to user accounts, etc. . The purpose of the cookie ; is to adapt the Web content to their profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any site would be significantly diminished . To find more information about what cookies are ; , which stored , how to remove , disable , etc. . , please follow this link.
Cookies used in this web site
This web site uses the following own cookies :
- session cookies: to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are not human and automated applications. This way we avoid spam.
This web site uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics:: Stores cookies to compile statistics on the volume of traffic and visitors of this website. By using this web site are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google . Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must do to communicate directly with Google.
- Social network : Each social network uses its own cookies so you could click on buttons such as “I like” or “Share” .
Disabling or removing cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we attach a quick guide of how to do it on the most popular browsers .
- Neither this website nor their legal representatives are responsible for the content or accuracy of the privacy policies of third parties that may be mentioned in this policy cookies.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing tools cookies and from this place should carry their right to removal or disabling them . Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the above browsers.
- In some cases you need to install cookies so that the browser does not forget his decision not to accept them.
- In the case of cookies of Google Analytics, the company stores cookies on servers in the United States and agree not to share it with third parties, except in cases where the necessary to operate the system or when required by law to that effect. As Google does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European standards. You can find detailed information regarding this on this link. And if you whant to know more about the uses that Google gives to their cookies we attach this other link.
- For any questions about this cookies policy, please do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.